FREE ADMISSION! Read more [...]
Event Category: Festivals & Events
The Ou Gallery presents ‘Just a minute, please.’ A 60 second short film festival, presented in Duncan BC. Entry deadline June 25th.
- All levels of filmmakers encouraged to submit an entry.
- All genres welcome, please keep in mind this as an all ages event.
- Film screening will be Friday July 29th. All films will be voted on by the attending audience.
- Awards to be presented.
- Some inspiration here: http://www.filminute.com/films/2016/fish/
HOW TO ENTER:
- Films may be made in groups
- Entries must be 60 seconds, no more no less, including title.
- Credits are not required, though if included must be within the time allotted.
- All ages welcome: no explicit material.
- Two entry maximum per filmmaker
- Films must be made within last year
- All music and footage must be original to the filmmaker, or licensed to the public commons
- Entries that disregard these guidelines will be denied