- Your ad featured in 75,000 print guides available in over 500 destinations across British Columbia
- Triple your exposure with one purchase: Print Guide, Virtual Guide and Online Listing on Art-BC.com
- DIGITAL COPY of the guide with clickable links to your website
- WEB LISTING linked to your website and social media streams
- Daily Social Media Engagement
- TWO YEAR print run means you pay once for two years of current advertising
- LONGEVITY of our bi-annual guide is retained and referred to by customers for 3-5 years
- RENEWAL rates for online listing only $150
In the digital age, is there still a place for Print Advertising? With over 25 years of experience in Arts and Cultural marketing, our expert advice is YES! In fact, extensive studies have been conducted surrounding the efficacy of print advertising versus the online counterpart. Those studies have discovered that the best marketing strategy includes both print and digital advertising. This parenthetical approach to marketing captures the maximum targeted audience and reinforces your brand legitimacy.
In a time where anyone can advertise online, the public are weary of the occurrence of false advertising and fraudulent organizations. By advertising in print, you provide your audience with the assurance that your brand is authentic. Authentic marketing is an essential component of a successful strategy, particularly in the arts and cultural sector where craft in your ability to gather an audience who believe in your brand and want to support you, is as crucial as the craft of your product or service. It is an investment, but print advertising will maximize your ability to effectively reach an authentic audience that will convert and become your clientele, supporting you and your business.