15th Edition Media Kit (pdf)
Guide Ad Specifications (pdf)
Guide Ad Contract (pdf)
Distribution Summary (pdf)
Top 8 Reasons (pdf)
Registration Form (pdf)
Participation in the Arts & Cultural Guide to BC offers:
- Year-round advertising for your business
- Exposure to over 80,000 B.C. residents and tourists
- Affordable rates
- Includes Art-BC.com with a link to your own web site
- Participation in the Annual BC Cultural Crawl
- Vancouver, Coast & Mountains
- The Islands
- Thompson Okanagan
- Northern B.C.
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Kootenay Rockies
- Full-Colour Pages, Full-Colour Maps
- Theatre & Performing Arts
- BC's Best Festivals & Events
- FREE web listings on Art-BC.com for all advertisers with links to personal website
- Annual BC Cultural Crawl
- The "Art of the Getaway"... and more
Distribution no other Arts & Cultural Guide can match
The Arts & Cultural Guide to BC is available free to the public at the finest hotels,
resorts and B&B's, all Visitor Info centres across the province, Cruise Ship Terminals,
Vancouver Airport, BC Ferries, BCAA, Canada/US border crossings and through all
For information on key distribution points in your area, download our distribution overview.
Copy Deadline: The 14th Edition of the Arts & Cultural Guide to BC will be published in Spring 2013
Please call 604.521.7887 or email artguide [at] art-bc [dot] com to find out about your community's deadline
The Van Dop Arts & Cultural Guide to BC conducted a survey to specifically gauge
feedback from its advertisers, distribution centers and customers - the people who use the guide.
- Our distributors hand out an average of 80 guides per month.
- More than 4 out of 5 of the distributors surveyed feel the guide needs no improvement at all.
"This brochure is a great tool when helping visitors who love art and want to know about different galleries, studios, museums, etc. for the local area and BC"
Kristine V., Visitor Info Counselor Radium Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce
- Ninety (90%) percent of participating businesses have experienced tangible benefits from advertising in the Guide, from increased traffic to increased sales.
"We have a strong arts community and the Art Guide is the natural choice because of its quality and value for tourists and also residents of BC"
Helen Daniels, ArtsConnect
- Of the 100,000 people who pick up an Arts & Cultural Guide every year, 87% end up visiting an advertised business.lace front wigs
- More than half of these people visit these businesses repeatedly (2 to 5 times).
- Almost all (98%) of our readers are art owners -- having purchased art at a gallery, received art as a gift or commissioned a piece -- people interested in the arts turn to the guide for tips on where to buy.
- Our readers spend an average of $3550 every year vacationing in BC, and plan their trips around the arts and culture on a frequent basis (at least once every two years).
- On average, every guide that is picked up by a reader is passed along to an additional 2 people.
- The average reader keeps a copy of the guide for two years.
"In the coming months I am expecting visitors from Europe and Australia. I will make sure I have the Van Dop Arts & Cultural Guide on hand to give them to start them off on their tour of BC"
T and J White, Victoria, BC